Untold is a leading content marketing and story creation agency, specialising in travel, food & drink and culture. We bring brands to life through authentic, resonant and inspiring storytelling, building lasting, loyal relationships with new and existing customers.
Why work with Untold?
Over the relatively short time we’ve been running, we have built a reputation for delivering the highest standards of both creativity and results for a growing list of global brands. We balance real understanding of traditional storytelling with cutting-edge insight for maximum effect. We pride ourselves on being focused specialists, so have a small core team, which we plan to keep small. It’s an exciting time for us; we look forward to sharing that excitement with the right people who share our vision. Our business is built on collaborating with the best people out there, and there’s currently room for a few more.
We’re looking for an experienced Account/Project Manager with some creative flair. You’ll be responsible for day to day management of delivering our content marketing projects to clients. We’re looking for someone who is keenly organised and self-motivated, with an upbeat ‘hands-on’ approach, ready to pick up projects and make them happen. The lion’s share of the role is in the day-to-day detail of delivering projects and keeping our clients well informed. Ideally we’d love someone who can balance these strong organisational skills with some creative flair, who would like to be involved in the creative side of the projects we run too. With that in mind it wouldn’t hurt if you share our passion for our specialisms of travel, food & drink and culture.
- Agency experience is strongly preferred, but not essential. Looking for 3 years relevant professional experience as a minimum though.
- Experience of managing multi-channel projects – ideally including print, online and film.
- Experience of highly professional but warm and friendly client liaison at all levels of seniority essential.
- Good knowledge of project management systems, from basic spreadsheets and timelines to more cloud/software based solutions.
- Understand how to report well, and the importance of reporting both internally and to our clients.
- Be interested in the latest trends and technologies in the content, digital and social space. Changes happen every day and we pride ourselves on being out in front of them.
- Knowledge of video production and narrative film creation would be ideal, but it is not essential.
- Degree preferred, not essential for the right candidate.
Negotiable dependent on experience.
Email a CV and short covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org